Saturday, 22 June 2019
Friday, 21 June 2019
Friday, 8 February 2019
CBD Oil for Chihuahuas: How CBD from Hemp Can Help Your Chihuahua’s Joint Pain & More
Many chihuahua owners have recently discovered the benefits of CBD (cannabidiol) oil. Last year, studies released data showing very promising results in using CBD to support a wide variety of uses in dogs.
Research is showing CBD may be useful to your chihuahua in the following ways:
- Supporting aging, painful, and stiff joints
- Fights separation anxiety, noise anxiety, and travel anxiety – promoting a sense of calm
- Studies have shown CBD can reduce the occurrence of seizures in dogs
- Some research suggests CBD’s role as an anti-inflammatory can help relieve symptoms of allergies and itching in dogs, promoting a sense of calm
Dosing CBD isn’t an exact science, and it’s important to find what works best for your chihuahua’s needs. Always start small and slow. While adverse reactions and side-effects to CBD are rare, sometimes the carrier oil can cause stomach upset in dogs if they take too much too soon. In general, here’s the CBD dosing range we’d recommend for chihuahua (but can vary, and needs to be assessed case by case)
- 5 pounds: 0.5mg – 3 mg
- 10 pounds: 1 mg – 5 mg
- 20 pounds: 2 mg – 10 mg
For pain, you’ll need to allow 2-4 weeks to see best results. For anxiety, many chihuahua owners see results in as little as 30-60 minutes.
If your chihuahua allows it, consider giving the CBD oil directly in their mouth with the dropper. This method allows for best and fastest absorption since the oil is absorbed sublingually (in the tongue and gums) and bypasses the digestive system.
If your chihuahua won’t allow for giving oil directly to their mouth, don’t sweat it. You can also place CBD oil directly on their food or their favourite treat. We also recommend some great for easy administration.
comes in many easy to administer forms for your chihuahua
|CBDSKY Pet Chewy Treats|
When choosing a hemp CBD product for your chihuahua, you’ll want to keep in mind the following important points:
|Pet Hemp CBD Drops|
- Always review the certificate of analysis (COA) to ensure the product contains CBD, and no THC which can be toxic to chihuahua (most CBD oils contain trace amounts of THC).
- Always choose a CBD oil made from organic hemp: The hemp plant has the unique ability to soak up toxins from the soil. As a result, choosing an organic product is an absolute must.
- For dogs, always choose a CBD product that is 100% free of THC, (which can be toxic to shepherds)
CBD SKY pet hemp drops was developed specifically for dogs, and in addition to being organic, and third-party batch tested, all of our products are PETA certified cruelty free!
Sunday, 27 January 2019
Will be awesome to see some happening affiliates lining up in a row with their merch on!