Contributors

Monday 14 January 2019

The Cat's Hole

Now that I have your attention.

A Cat's Hole could mean so many things.

And a Cat has holes, just like their humans; ear holes, nose holes, mouth hole, arsehole...they are all holes, destined for a particular function. Just like a human.

Wikipedia says, " A cathole or cat hole or sometimes pighole is a pit for human feces. Catholes are frequently used for the purpose of disposing of bowel movements or waste water by hikers and others engaging in outdoor recreation." 
I mean, I didn't know that until I Googled it.  And, I simply would not have considered that hikers refer to bowel movement holes as cat or pig holes.
Wow, people have actually asked, "How deep should a cat hole be?"Im intrigued.
The answer?
In most locations, dig a cathole 6-8 inches deep and 4-6 inches inches in diameter".

What's' that in metric?

Anyway, my appetite for Cat's Hole is now piqued - what next? Is this the end of my plain thought on my original thoughts for this blog?

Yes! It seems so.  People have actually asked how to make a Cat Hole.




No comments:

Post a Comment